Friday, October 1, 2010

Flying South

I noticed the geese are starting to fly south...and so am I ...tomorrow we leave for Arizona.  I made one more major decision.  I was going to get my dental hygiene license for Arizona, but decided last night not to.  This is to be a life change. Why would I want to go do something that made my life miserable....it is a very hard profession to say the least.  I have a list, but won't bore you with details.

As I am running around trying to get everything in order to leave..I have sticky notes everywhere!  Needless to say, as I am trying to find mousse for my hair (Kim they sell it in Arizona) a lady pulls a sticky note off of my butt...I explained to her what was going on.  I just left,good grief, go home and relax a minute...

Tomorrow we hit the road, hopefully will post pictures along the way. New Mexico is breath taking..

I got to see the trees turning here..so that was a good thing today..reds,browns,golds,greens all around..a nice farewell from the Midwest.

Blessings to all,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment