Finally arrived last Sunday, I don't know what the date would have been...it was a very long drive down here. With all of the moving of Jade and us, still trying to work and trying to get everything done just plain wore this person out..I have to keep reminding myself I am not 20 anymore..54 going on 55 soon..things take a little longer, and I need more NAPS ! I still am not 100% having my balance issues again, they flare up when I overdo..going to a cranial therapist tomorrow in Tucson.
I do have some pretty pics of where we are staying. Hope they decide to come thru tonight.
I have 3 Yoga jobs lined up. I went to visit all of them last week...and the woman that owns this RV Resort and Inn wants me to help her out as well.
Dave doesn't like me at home...but too bad. I have been working since I was 17. I think I can take a friggin' month off.
We have hummingbirds all over the place down here. The sunsets are amazing..it still is a little warm. I know I will feel better when it cools off. It was over 100 all last week. Still in the 80's this week.
This was a dust storm that blew in last Friday.
Okay will have to try the hummingbirds and sunset on a different post.


No comments:
Post a Comment