We stayed in Santa Rosa, New Mexico the past 3 night..tonight we are in Deming,New Mexico. I do believe I like it better down here..the drive today was so pretty. God's little paint brush was magical..mountain ranges, grasslands, white sand dunes..I had it all today.
Tomorrow if all goes well we will be at our destination. Florence, AZ
I have some great pics of New Mexico..will put a few on tonight..then more later on.
I am tired didn't sleep well last night at all...I get all keyed up thinking about the drives.
The pics of the blue water is called the "Blue Hole" in Santa Rosa, it is 81 feet deep, 61 degrees, of fresh spring water...it produces 3000 gal per minute...people practice deep sea diving here.
The computer won't let me download the pics tonight..so will have to wait and post them another day.
Good night......
No comments:
Post a Comment