Sunday, October 3, 2010

AGE

I am feeling my age today..I use to be able to go go go..ha. the joke is on me now. NO more.
The last 3 weeks have been moving Jade, moving us, trying to remember everything that needs to be done.  Working at a job that I should have left 1 year ago...our first day of driving (I have 1300 miles to go) last night I was wore to the bone, and when I woke up am still feeling that way...and I wanted to spend the day with the grandkids...

Am hoping after a little nap..my energy may come back...am so mentally drained right now.

I have to put these types of posts in, I didn't say they would all be pretty and sweet.

Plus I have the worry of doing something different with work...

Ai yi yi.....Lord give me strength to carry me on....because I need your guiding hand right now.

Hope everyone else is doing great...

No comments:

Post a Comment