Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday September 11, 2010

Well, 2 friends suggested I start a blog about my new life I am starting on October 1,2010.  Today was a new adventure, trying to figure out how to make the blog page...I have no clue what I am doing, just winging it.  It will be a feat if I can post a picture on here. 

Today Dave and I packed more into the trailer.  Going from 1300 sq ft to about 210 sq ft is my challenge.  So far I'm doin' pretty good with it. I think there will be room for the shoes.

I finally have 2 jobs lined up in Arizona.  I will be teaching Yoga to the snowbirds. Wish me luck, a little stressed on holding classes.  I haven't had much time to devote to the practice lately..so that is where the fear comes in. 

Okay, I managed to figure out how to type the first post. So we shall see how the pics go.  Courtney how on earth do you type a little then post a pic, then type some more, post a pic ?  I see nothing on here where I can post pictures.

Good night all.  Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim...I am so proud of you! Good job. To post a picture when you are typing, there is a little tool bar at the top of the box. Just click on the one that says picture. You can then download from your computer to your blog. Let me know if you have any more questions. I am adding you to my blog right now so that I can keep posted. You are going to LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete