Is everyone else having trouble logging in to this thing, or is it only me?
Anyway, my body will be so happy when I no longer have to poison it with Tylenol and Motrin just to get thru the day.
Being a dental hygienist has taken a huge toll on the body. I have totally blown out the lower back, right neck and shoulder. I should have retired last year.
Just checking in today, it's been an odd day at work. I only have 7 1/2 more days of this blankety blank blank....see I'm trying.
Thought I would take my mind off of the pain by logging in and saying a few words. Okay, next patient is here. Better get busy.
Hope everyone is having a good day today. It's really nice out here, about 82 degrees & sunny, had bad storms and tornadoes last night.. odd for September.
No comments:
Post a Comment