Well....moved another load over to the trailer today...it's the kitchen that I am running out of room in..but it will work..just need to re-arrange.
We are leaving in 2 weeks. Yikes the countdown begins.
I have my jobs all lined up, will be teaching Yoga at 3 different RV resorts..possibly 2 more..will know more when I get there. Now lets just say a prayer that my body will allow me to do this..my shoulder,neck and back have been giving me fits this past week. If I could only quit hygiene today..I only have 5 1/2 days left of being hunched over peoples mouths. Mercy I never thought this career would turn into 16 years. The one thing I will miss are "some" of the people I have met over the years.
Not much else going on. Next weekend will be busy. Moving my daughter, and us.
The next entries will probably be when I'm on the road!!
It was chilly here today, thankful I am heading somewhere warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment