Jeepers, it has been awhile since my rant on friendships..oh well, had to vent , clear it out of my mind...
Another New Year, hmmmmm wonder what is in store for all of us in 2011?
Last January was not good for me, I was cooped up in the house by myself, well had a kitty cat (Max), it was bitter cold, much snow on the ground, and I was have 1 panic attack after another...ugh, oh and insomnia on top of it ! Yay me....so against my better judgement and views on meds...I was now taking meds to cure the 2 above....It sucked big time...and I still am taking that stupid drug, but it helps so I don't friggin' freak out every time there is a change in my life...
February..let's see, under my dreary drugged fogged mind? I remember that my daughter and her boyfriend took me out to eat for my birthday...and I didn't want to go home after dinner, I actually felt like staying out for a few more hours..oh well, went home and did whatever. This was the first time I had been out to do something in MONTHS>
Oh, I remember my daughter and I flew to LA to visit a cousin...not such a good time. Jade had a horrible flu...then I caught it when we got home.
March?? I think my husband came home from Arizona where he winters..what an understanding wife he has, he either came home in March (late) or early April.
April and May: pretty much just tried to get thru each work day...that stupid drug I told you about earlier, really takes a toll on my energy level..
End of May I got to go to my darling little house in my hometown for Memorial weekend, a little slice of heaven on earth my hometown...I would really like to move there for good, we will see. Something I am working on in 2011.
June went camping at Bridges of Madison County in our "new home" on wheels...that was our test date, or wait, I think the test run was in Kansas with the grand kids, then the next stay in it was Bridges...anyway we went camping twice. 5th wheel 3 slides, fireplace, it's a nice little abode...that is where we live now, and where I am typing this from.
August off to Sturgis, my sister lives in the Black Hills so we had a "family" vacation. Jade and her fiance followed us up..poor dear, broke up with him the day she got back...wonder what that car ride was like going home? Glad she broke it off...he did not understand the concept of taking care of a woman, wife etc etc.
September ahhhhh the anticipation of quitting my job and moving to Arizona for the winter..I was so excited. Huge burn out on my job and the people I worked with. I quite the last week of September.
October, hot as hell in Arizona...temps were in the high 90's.
November started teaching yoga at the RV resorts, temps till high, but all in all enjoying myself.
December, Jade came to visit, I teach yoga and clean rooms at the little Inn here..no stress in my job whatsoever. Except not making the $$ I use to in the high stress job.
And now we are starting January, only time will tell and my life is in the Good Lord's hands. Wonder what his plans are, I know what mine would like to be.
Here is to all of you to have a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2011.
Be well.........and may "He" all take good care of us.
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment