Saturday, January 22, 2011

January's End

I cannot believe January is almost over...the purpose of this blog was to report on my activities while I was away from home.  Well, I pretty much let that go out the window.


I have been in Arizona since like the 10th of October.


Sum it up....have been in sunshine for all of the days except for maybe 4.


The temps have not dropped past 60 during the day.


I clean rooms at a quaint little Inn behind my trailer.  I walk over there or ride my bicycle.


I teach yoga 4 days a week at RV resorts to people over the age of 55 +.


I do my laundry at a laundry room at the rv park.  Which by the way is a plus and minus.  You get the whole shebang done in 1 hour.  But then again those quarters I'm wasting away really bum  me out.  I don't think I have done laundry at a laundry room, EVER.


I sleep in a 5th wheel.


I get to see 360 degree mountain views everyday.


I don't miss the bitter temps and snow back home.


I screwed up, my pilot light went out in my house in Deshler, my pipes froze and burst.  Resulting in 287,000 gal of water.  $460 water bill.


I will never leave my water on again if I leave my little house.


I am feeling kinda punky today.  The smog and dust are heavy in the air.  My lungs do not like this.


I miss the clean crisp air of Nebraska.




I, I, I.............and it's not all about me.


I'm getting kinda homesick..........


I think I'm ready to go back to Nebraska anytime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment