Sunday, November 14, 2010

November

We have been in Arizona for over a month now..and a busy month it has been.  I started teaching yoga at the RV Resorts 2 weeks ago.  It has been interesting and fun..a new way of life.  My poor body doesn't know what to do with all of the exercise it has been getting lately.  Daily walks,bicycle rides, yoga...what I realized today was that I won't be going into hibernation mode, which happens when you live in the Midwest in the winter.  We have been having beautiful weather here, the mid 70's, still having to wear shorts/tank tops during the day.  But back to the hibernation mode, I think a person needs that to slow down and regroup. I will be in that constant run mode for 12 consecutive months..

I missed a great fall this year back home.  Everyone said it was beautiful, next year I will wait till November to come down, did not like missing my favorite season.

Everyday am grateful though that I do not have to battle this years winter.  I came walking out of a restaurant Friday evening, the air was a mixture of cool and warm,  as I looked off down the street to the swaying palm trees I had a moment of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment